Faculty and staff of the University of Waikato organising conferences
The conferences services team at the University of Waikato supports conferences, workshops and meetings held at the University. The team provide a complete service for internal faculties, departments and service divisions, from inception to completion of your event.
Our Conference Managers can provide services including:
- Meet with the conference organiser or committee
- Assist faculties and departments to book suitable rooms (including Gallagher Academy of Performing Arts)
- Organise audio-visual requirements
- Arrange catering, security and parking requirements
- Organise campus accommodation for conference groups (Nov-Feb)
- Provide a comprehensive conference budget
- Provide training for iVvy event management software for smaller conferences
- Liaise with and facilitate professional conference organisers for University or third party conferences
- Act as liaison with New Zealand Tourism and Hamilton Waikato Tourism to promote conferences at the University of Waikato.
Communications Marketing and Engagement Division
Phone: 07 838 4007