Prof. Linda Smith
Iwi: Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Porou
Qualifications: PhD Auckland, MA (Hons) Auckland, BA Auckland, DipT
Te Kāhautu Maxwell - PhD student. Thesis title: Te Kura i Awarua: Ritual Practice and Death in the Ringatu Canon
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] The intellectual project of Decolonising and Kaupapa Māori methodologies; reporting from new research. In Summer Indigenous Art Intensive (2017), University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus, Canada.
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Race, whiteness and indigeneity. In Race, Whiteness and Indigeneity Conference. Conference held at Surfers Paradise in Queensland, Australia.
Smith, L. T. (2017). Transforming education. In T. Misa, & G. Wilson (Eds.), The Best of e-Tangata (pp. 6-10). Wellington, New Zealand: Bridget William Books Limited.
McKinley, E. A., & Smith, L. T. (Eds.) (2017). Handbook on Indigenous Education. Springer (Singapore).
Find more research publications by Linda Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Prof Linda||4997||tuhiwai||A.G.06||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room