Prof. Linda Smith
Iwi: Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Porou
Qualifications: PhD Auckland, MA (Hons) Auckland, BA Auckland, DipT
Te Kāhautu Maxwell - PhD student. Thesis title: Te Kura i Awarua: Ritual Practice and Death in the Ringatu Canon
McKinley, E. A., & Smith, L. T. (2019). Handbook on Indigenous Education. Springer (Singapore).
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] The intellectual project of Decolonising and Kaupapa Māori methodologies; reporting from new research. In Summer Indigenous Art Intensive (2017), University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus, Canada.
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Race, whiteness and indigeneity. In Race, Whiteness and Indigeneity Conference. Conference held at Surfers Paradise in Queensland, Australia.
Smith, L. T. (2017). What place does indigenous knowledge and methodologies have in the academy?. In President's Lecture Series, Quest University Canada, Canada.
Find more research publications by Linda Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Prof Linda||4997||tuhiwai||A.G.06||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room