Prof. Linda Smith
Iwi: Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Porou
Qualifications: PhD Auckland, MA (Hons) Auckland, BA Auckland, DipT
Te Kāhautu Maxwell - PhD student. Thesis title: Te Kura i Awarua: Ritual Practice and Death in the Ringatu Canon
Hokowhitu, B., Oetzel, J., Reddy, R., Smith, L., Simpson, M., Nock, S., . . . Johnston, K. (2017). Kaumatua mana motuhake: Kaumatua managing life-transitions through tuakana-teina/peer education. In The New Zealand Medical Journal: Proceedings of the Waikato Clinical Campus Biannual Research Seminar Vol. 130 (pp. 108).
Smith, L. T. (2017). Indigenous peoples and education in the Pacific region. In State of the World's Indigenous Peoples: Education (Vol. 3rd, pp. 163-184). OECD iLibrary. Retrieved from https://read.un-ilibrary.org/
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Critical indigenous pedagogies that support being and doing indigeneity”. In S’TEṈISTOLW̱ 2017 Indigenous Adult Education Conference. Conference held at Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Smith, L. T. (2017). What place does indigenous knowledge and methodologies have in the academy?. In President's Lecture Series, Quest University Canada, Canada.
Find more research publications by Linda Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Prof Linda||4997||tuhiwai||A.G.06||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room