Add a Mailbox to Outlook
When using Outlook to access your Gmail you need to set it up on each computer you move to. You will also need to add any other resource or staff mailboxes that you have access to.
- Go to Start > Programmes/All Apps > G Suite Sync (formerly Google App Sync)
- Click on Add account for delegation
- In the 'G Suite Sync Profile' pop up box that comes up, you should see your email@example.com - Google Apps
- In the 'Delegate Email' field type the full email address of the Resource Mailbox i.e. ResourceMailboxName@waikato.ac.nz
- Click OK - and it should appear in your Outlook
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.