Booking Equipment for Teaching Room
If the Audio Visual Equipment you require is not permanently located in the room, (check the Teaching Rooms database) you can book to have the equipment delivered for your lecture. If this delivery is for the whole of a semester you should contact Central Timetable on ext 8020 to see if you can be permanently moved to a room with the required equipment already installed.
- This request can only be made by a staff member.
- We require a minimum of 3 working days notice.
- Deliveries and collections will be within the 10 minute turnaround time (unless you advise otherwise)
- To cancel bookings please email the Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Contact Details
- Loan Details
- Time: Start Time & Finish Time
- Location: Building & Room Number
- Equipment Required
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.