Gmail - Set Signature
To set your signature in Gmail you need to do the following in the web client:
- Click on Settings (cog icon top right of screen)
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to Signature under the General settings
- Click the Radio Button next to the drop down box
- Select the Email Address the signature is for
- Type and format your signature
- Click Save
The University of Waikato has a standard Email Signature used by all staff.
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.