How to Allow Pop Ups
When using some programs/applications and it appears that nothing happens when you click on a button it may be because you have pop ups disabled. Some programs on campus require that pop ups are enabled - to do so follow the instructions below.
- Click Tools, then Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Select (or Deselect) "Turn on Pop-up Blocker"
- Click the Main Menu in the top right
- Click Options
- Click on the "Content" link in the left hand menu (tab at top of pop-up window in older versions)
- Select (or deselect) "Block pop-up windows"
- Click Main Menu in the top right
- Click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click show advanced settings
- Under privacy click content settings
- Under pop-ups select an option
- Do not allow any sites to show pop-ups (recommended)
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.