Gmail - Calendar
If you have been granted access to a Resource Calendar and find that it is missing; you can get it back by doing the following:
- Go to the google calendar website at http://calendar.google.com/a/waikato.ac.nz
- Click on the Add link under Other calendars
- Click "Browse Interesting Calendars"
- Click on the More tab
- Click Resources for waikato.ac.nz
- Click on the calendar that you're after
- Click the Subscribe link
Additionally if you known the name of the calendar you have been given access to, you can use the add a colleague's calendar and type the calendar name into the box. This will bring up a list of matching calendars and you can select the calendar you wish to add.
Remove Calendar from Sync Tool
Some users experience synchronisation issues with calendar appointments in Outlook. This is generally experienced where multiple people have access and make appointments in one calendar. The workaround for this is to use the web client.
You will need to remove the calendar from the Sychronisation Tool as follows:
- Click on the Google Apps Sync icon in your system tray
- Click on Select Calendars to sync
- Remove the tick from the calendars you don't want to sync
- Click OK
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.