You can set various rules and filters in Gmail but you must use the web client.
- Click on Settings (top right of screen)
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Click on Add a forwarding address and enter the address emails are being forwarded to.
- Return to the Forwarding page and click the radio button by Forward a copy of incoming mail to and type in the email address
- Click the radio button by Disable Forwarding
- Click the down arrow next to the forwarding address
- Click on Remove email address
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.