Welcome to SnapComms, a communication tool that allows important messages to reach you immediately. Note that you will be able to close messages about outages and general information after reading them; but you will NOT be able to close messages identified as : Emergency.
- Click on the University logo. When the ticker tape slides accross your screen it will allow the message to scroll.
- When you click on the message text, (it will pause for you) the full information will be displayed in a new pop-up window int he middle of your screen.
- To exit after reading the pop-up window click the cross at the top right corner.
You will be able to view historic messages for information, but Emergency and Outage messages will not be retained in your history list for review.
To access current messages that are not displaying in ticker form:
- Open SnapComms from the bottom right of your screen
- Select the message you wish to review
- As it displays, click on the text to view the main information
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.