Learning and Development
A wide range of online learning material is available, including How-Tos and help guides that will allow you to work at your own pace and assist you with your teaching and learning requirements.
Application Help Files
- Adobe Connect
- Āku Mahi
- Google Synergyse - Interactive training for Google Apps
- JADE SMS @ Waikato
- Moodle - Staff
- Moodle - Student
- Moodle Map (QuickFind) - Staff. Use this resource to quickly navigate to further information.
- Paper Outlines - How To Guides in the right hand column
- UniAccess - Training videos at the bottom of the page (also in UniAccess itself)
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Module - as a University of Waikato employee, it is your duty to comply with the University's Health & Safety Module.
ICT online training
- Lynda.com - online software training: video tutorials to help you get started.
You need a licence to access these video tutorials - see Digital Literacy @ Waikato - licence information
- AGILE Training Course
Information Security Awareness
- Gain an insight into the skills and disciplines required to keep your computing technology secure and your information safe.
- Storage guidelines - includes backup and recovery information
Teaching Room Technology Support
Staff Professional Development
- See the current PD Calendar of Events
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.