Ms Juliet Chevalier-Watts
Senior Lecturer, Associate Dean Research (Law)
Qualifications: BA(Hons), LLB(Hons), LLM(Distinction), PGCLT
Juliet Chevalier-Watts joined Te Piringa - Faculty of Law in 2008 from Southampton Solent University in England. During her time at Southampton Solent University Juliet lectured in, inter alia, Equity and Trusts, Tort, Contract, Shipping Law and Dispute Resolution. Juliet continues her lecturing interests at Te Piringa - Faculty of Law and lectures in Equity and Succession, Tort and Dispute Resolution. She publishes nationally and internationally in the fields of Charitable Trusts and International Human Rights.
Juliet is the Editor in Chief of the Waikato Law Review.
Papers I Teach
- Dimitrov, Dara (in progress). Accountability of Charities.
Juliet welcomes applicants for doctoral and graduate supervision in any subject within the areas of charity law, equity and trusts.
- Charity Law
Current Research Projects
Juliet is currently working on a new charity law book.
Law; Legal Education; Teaching; Teaching and Learning; Tertiary Education
Equity, trusts, charity law.
Chevalier-Watts, J. M. (2017). Chang v Lee. New Zealand Law Journal, 8, 292-293. Retrieved from http://www.lexisnexis.com.ezproxy.waikato.ac.nz/
Chevalier-Watts, J. M. (2017). Deregistration decision: Family first New Zealand. New Zealand Law Journal, 9, 307-309.
Chevalier-Watts, J. M. (2017). Erceg v Erceg. New Zealand Law Journal, 175-176.
Chevalier-Watts, J. (2017). Charity Law International Perspectives. Routledge.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Chevalier-Watts, Ms Juliet||6507||julietcw||N.4.23||Law, Faculty of|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room