Waikato Law Review VOLUME 2, 1994
- Table of Contents
- The Challenge of Treaty of Waitangi Jurisprudence - Rt Hon Sir Robin Cooke
- Directing the Directors: The Duties of Directors under the Companies Act 1993 - Hon Justice Tompkins
- I Didn't Know Just How Far You Could Fight: Contextualising the Bristol Enquiry - Ruth Busch & Neville Robertson
- Land as Trading Stock - Winnie Chan
- The New Zealand Securities Commission: The Rise and Fall of a Law Reform Body - Peter Fitzsimons
- Maori Women: Caught in the Contradictions of a Colonised Reality - Annie Mikaere
- Teaching Professional Responsibility: The Waikato Experience - Kaye Turner
- A Maori Woman's Experience of Feminist Legal Education in Aotearoa - Leah Whiu
- A Fiscal Cap on a Full and Final Settlement of all Maori Claims is Illegal and Inappropriate - Martin Williams
Price: $40 per copy within New Zealand; $45 international (includes postage).
For availability and purchase of back issues of the Waikato Law Review prior to 2010 please email the Administrator quoting the year and Volume number(s) required.
By email: Paula Maynard (Administrative Assistant) at email@example.com
By post: write to Paula Maynard at the below address stating return address and enclosing a cheque.
FAO Paula Maynard
Te Piringa - Faculty of Law
University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105
North American readers should obtain subscriptions direct from the North American agents:
North American agent
Wm W Gaunt & Sons Inc
3011 Gulf Drive
U S A