I have office hours in FASS (I4.14) Tuesday & Wednesday 10.30-12 & Thursday 1.30-3. Please come in and ask for help, no question is too big or too small. If the door is shut I am probably in the Library and you need to contact me for an appointment. :)
Phone: (07) 837-9130
What Can Your Subject Librarian Do For You?
I offer specialist, individual assistance with finding information for your study and research. Please contact me to arrange a suitable time if you would like help with:
- Identifying and locating relevant information sources for your topic.
- Designing search strategies for finding information.
- Using the Library's resources, both print and electronic.
- Ways of keeping up with what is being published in your subject.
- Referencing and the use of EndNote.
- Collection development in your subject area.
On request from lecturers or student groups, I also offer hands-on tutorials covering course-specific resources and databases.