Kaitiaki Pukapuka Māori/Māori Subject Librarian
Phone: (07) 837-9649
What Can Your Subject Librarian Do For You?
I offer specialist, individual assistance with finding information for your study and research. Please contact me to arrange a suitable time if you would like help with:
- Identifying and locating relevant information sources for your topic.
- Designing search strategies for finding information.
- Using the Library's resources, both print and electronic.
- Ways of keeping up with what is being published in your subject.
- Referencing and the use of EndNote.
- Collection development in your subject area.
On request from lecturers or student groups, I also offer hands-on tutorials covering course-specific resources and databases.