After hours access for students to Level 2 Computer Area
16 April 2014
The Level 2 Computer Area will be opened for students to use until midnight each night. There will be no service provided - it is just a study space.
Would you like after-hours access to the Level 2 Computer Area?
- Ask at the Level 2 Desk for a form which verifies that you are a currently enrolled student.
- Take the form to Security who will programme your ID card to open the door. You will need to pay $15 for access. (There will be no $15 fee from January 2015)
- You will then have after-hours access using your ID card. Access is available 5 minutes after the Library closes each day.
- Entry is through the wooden door in the foyer of the Student Centre.
- The area closes at midnight. The computers will log off automatically and shutdown at midnight.