Library Tours start Wednesday 26th February
26 February 2014
A great big welcome to all students! Get to know us better by coming on a Library Tour and finding out what your Library can do for you.
Scheduled tours run twice daily, Monday to Friday, from the 26th of February to the 7th of March. You can choose an 11am or 2.10pm tour, which sets off from the Orientation Board just inside the entrance to the Student Centre. For more information, visit the Library Tours page or come to the Enquires Desk.
While I'm here...
Perhaps you've decided to take a tour but need to kill some time. Well, there are a few things you could do in the meantime:
- Grab a coffee from Momento
- Activate / Register your ID Card
- Add Credit to your ID Card
- Check out some of our Group and Study Spaces
- Chill out on the Level 2 Verandah
- Browse the stacks... see what you can find
- Check out the Taonga and Artwork around the building