The Library has a range of guides available to help you learn how to locate and use resources. These have been written by our Subject and Information Services Librarians in response to student queries.
There are video guides available to show you how to navigate the Library and its resources. They are easily accessible via YouTube and are grouped in playlists. Most videos are less than two minutes long.
- Aerial Photographs Collection
- Alerts and Feeds
- Appendices to the Journals of the House of Representatives
- Ebook Readers and Devices
- Evaluate Websites
- Index of Māori Names
- Māori Land Court Minute Books
- Use Ebooks
- Use EndNote
- Use Google Scholar[ 454.8 KB ]
- Use High Demand (Course Reserve)
- Use My Interloan
- Use NZCER [ 507.0 KB ]
- Use Zotero
Guide Not Listed Here?
See also All Guides for a full list of guides on the Library site. If the guide you need isn't there, you can request one be created for a specific topic. Let us know by filling in the Suggestions and Questions form.