Finding Films, DVDs and Videos
This guide outlines the steps needed to easily locate films, DVDs and videos available via the Library.
- Type keywords into Library Search and hit enter or click the magnifying glass.
- Limit the results by Resource Type (on the right of the screen) by clicking on show more and selecting Audio Visual
- Refine your results further by using the Subject filter (on the right of the screen)
- To search for a film in a specific language use the Language filter (on the right of the screen).
Tip: Useful search options to find films include title, name of actor, director or producer.
- From the Library website, click on the Databases tab or 'Find a Database' under Key Tasks
- Type videos in the search box and hit enter or click the magnifying glass
- Select the relevant database e.g. Kanopy Video Streaming, eTV