External Academic Programme Reviews
The University has established Guidelines for External Academic Reviews.
The general purpose of a programme review is to assess and improve programme performance through evaluation of activities, processes and outcomes as they relate to objectives. Programmes will be reviewed on:
- Overall Objectives, Priorities and Activities
- Financial Viability and Sustainability
- the Academic Programme
- Teaching and Learning
- Research and/or Creative Work
- Community Service and Professional Activities/Contributions
- Treaty of Waitangi and Equity
- Programme Management and Administration
- Facilities, Service and Infrastruture
Read the full Guidelines
The University's schedule for programme reviews is currently under development.