University of Waikato FSD - Procurement Office
The FSD Procurement Office is responsible for providing leadership in purchasing and procurement activities this includes delivering value for money by reducing cost, improving compliance, simplifying processes, raising service levels, reducing risks and developing successful relationships.
The following procurement strategies are important to the University of Waikato:
- Develop a standard procurement practice across the University
- Provide continuous improvement of process and value to the University
- Empower staff when purchasing
- Improve the quality of contract management
- Increase electronic procurement
- Participation in syndicated procurement groups
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Procurement Policy
- Rental Vehicle Policy
- Travel Policy
- Development of preferred and obligatory supplier relationship
- Reengineering of purchasing function
- Data collection and Analysis
- Purchasing Cards
The Procurement Office webpages are under review.
If you have purchasing queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our social directory for more channels.