- MOE Accredited
- English Medium Accredited
- Communities of Learning / Kāhui Ako
- Embedding language, culture and identity
- Engaging whānau and communities
- Enhancing student agency
- Innovative Teaching and Learning
- Leading for Excellence
- Lifting student achievement
- Ontario Principals Programme
Phone: 07 348 9079
2016 Growth Coaching International accredited coach
2015 Ontario Principals' Council International School Leadership Certificate Modules 1-6
2007 - 2013 current study towards Master of Educational Leadership
- Educational Leadership: Issues and Perspectives
- Educational Leadership: Developing Effective Principalship
- Educational Leadership: Organisational Development
- Research Methods
2011 Master Class certificate in Open-to-learning conversations
Ehara tēnei toa i te toa takitahi
Engari ko tēnei toa he toa takitini
Power does not belong to the individual alone, rather, it resides within the whole community.
Professional learning and development that targets teachers only is not enough to change instructional practice, particularly at a system level. I believe that school leaders need to engage in ongoing professional inquiry into their own practice.
Student learning and achievement is the core purpose of schools. When teachers and leaders systematically and critically inquire into their practice they inform decision making for action to improve outcomes for all students.
My role as a facilitator is to coach leaders and teachers to define their desired reality in relation to the best outcomes for all students by inquiring into their practice.