“Ka maru koe i tōku pūreke, he kahu pītongatonga”
Professional leadership is absolutely critical to drive success in learning. The demands on principals and school leaders are significant and complex. Te Whai Toi Tangata have experienced facilitators who have held principal and school leadership roles in bilingual and Māori medium settings. Our leadership work is informed by Tū Rangatira, Rukuhia, Rarangahia, Te Marautanga o Aotearoa, Best Evidence Syntheses and Kaupapa Māori theory.
Our facilitators work with tumuaki, senior leaders, Boards of Trustees and whānau whakahaere to tailor support that:
- builds leadership capability
- focuses teaching policies and practices to meet the needs of ākonga
- fosters positive relationships with and beyond the learning community, inclusive of whanau, hapū and iwi
- ensures quality management systems and processes to meet with strategic and compliance requirements internal and external to the kura
- provides moral and emotional leadership support when working with new leaders
- supports senior management teams to meet to discuss issues related to
- ensures clarity around financial, personnel, property and other management systems and processes.