Termination of Enrolment
The Postgraduate Research Committee may terminate the enrolment of any student who:
- fails to enrol or pay any tuition fees due
- fails to meet expectations in their progress reports
- the University is unable to provide adequate research supervision
- has not submitted or re-submitted a thesis on time
- has had the cancellation of his/her enrolment recommended by the University's Disciplinary Committee
- fails to comply with any changes to his/her enrolment or research practice determined by the Postgraduate Research Committee, of which the candidate received notice after a process of consultation (e.g., changes to supervisory panels, ethical considerations).