These are short (20 minute) one-to-one sessions with a Student Learning tutor for working on a specific problem, for example:
- Is this paragraph well organised?
- Am I referencing correctly here?
- Does my introduction/conclusion seem clear enough?
- I'm having difficulty expressing this idea...
Drop-in sessions are only offered during the term time of Semester A & B (and are not offered over summer or in teaching recesses).
You don't need an appointment for drop-ins, just bring your work and wait your turn.
- Te Manawa - Student Centre (Library) Rm M.2.32 (near the Student Services desk)
- General drop-in at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 11am - 1.00 pm
- Mathematics drop-in:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 12.00noon - 1.00pm
If you feel you will require longer than 20 minutes, please make an appointment by contacting Student Learning or completing our Consultation Request form.