Individual Paper Credit
Students may be permitted to enrol in a paper without enrolling for a particular qualification. This may be because they have no intention of completing a full qualification, or because the paper is being taken for the purposes of qualifying for admission to a specific qualification.
Alternatively, the student may be taking the paper for credit towards a qualification at another institution. Enrolments of this nature are recorded as Individual Paper Credit (IPC) enrolments.
Regulations Governing Enrolment for Individual Paper Credit (IPC)
- A candidate who enrols on an IPC basis is liable for all fees and charges prescribed for the paper(s) and must meet any requirements specified in the prescription and paper outline.
- Enrolment on an IPC basis is subject to the approval of the Dean of the Faculty or School of Studies in which the paper is offered.
- A candidate who has passed a paper taken on an IPC basis may, at a later date, apply to have the paper credited to a University of Waikato qualification. Approval will be based on the regulations for the qualification concerned.
- A student enrolled on an IPC basis is subject to all general regulations of the University of Waikato.
- A candidate who completes a paper on an IPC basis will receive official notification of his or her final results from the University of Waikato, and will be eligible to apply for an academic transcript.
|Start Dates:||Semester A (February) and Semester B (July)|
|Entry Requirements:||Postgraduate International|
|*Tuition fees shown are indicative only and may change. There are additional fees and charges related to enrolment please see the Table of Fees and Charges for more information. You will be sent an enrolment agreement which will confirm your fees.|
Scholarships and prizes
Visit our Scholarship Finder for information about possible scholarships
Phone: 0800 924 528