Alternatively, the student may be taking the paper for credit towards a qualification at another institution. Enrolments of this nature are recorded as Individual Paper Credit (IPC) enrolments.
Regulations Governing Enrolment for Individual Paper Credit (IPC)
- A candidate who enrols on an IPC basis is liable for all fees and charges prescribed for the paper(s) and must meet any requirements specified in the prescription and paper outline.
- Enrolment on an IPC basis is subject to the approval of the Dean of the Faculty or School of Studies in which the paper is offered.
- A candidate who has passed a paper taken on an IPC basis may, at a later date, apply to have the paper credited to a University of Waikato qualification. Approval will be based on the regulations for the qualification concerned.
- A student enrolled on an IPC basis is subject to all general regulations of the University of Waikato.
- A candidate who completes a paper on an IPC basis will receive official notification of his or her final results from the University of Waikato, and will be eligible to apply for an academic transcript.
|Start Dates||Semester A (February) and Semester B (July)|