Frances C.E. Edwards
Assessment and Evaluation in Education; Curriculum; Education; Pacific/Pacifica Education; Science Education; Teacher Education; Teacher Professional Learning/Development; Teaching
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Edwards, Ms Frances||6170||francese||TL.3.13||Te Hononga Curriculum and Pedagogy|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Assessment, teacher development, assessment literacy for teachers, women in educational leadership, self-assessment, achievement for Pacific students, data literacy
Assessment, Teacher education, Secondary education, Assessment literacy, Pacific education, Curriculum, Science education
Edwards, F. (2017). The effect of the lens of the teacher on teacher summative assessment literacy and practice. In NZARE 2017 Conference. Conference held at the University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Lemon, K., & Edwards, F. (2017). “We wanted to see if you were the real deal”: Teaching as a cultural practice in a challenging environment. Teachers and Curriculum, 17(1), 39-44. doi:10.15663/tandc.v17i1.153 Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/11592
Tarosa, G., & Edwards, F. C. E. (2017). Exploring the process of educational change in English Medium Senior Secondary School Assessment in Vanuatu. In R. Toumu‘a, & M. A. ‘Otunuku (Eds.), Proceedings of the Vaka Pasifiki Education Conference 2016 (pp. 330-338). Tongatapu, Kingdom of Tonga: Institute of Education, The University of the South Pacific.
Peter, M., Cowie, B., Edwards, F. C. E., & Adam, A. (2017). To share or not to share:Teachers’ use of student data for making pedagogical decisions. In NZARE 2017 Conference. Conference held at the University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Frances Edwards