Dr Frances Edwards
Assessment and Evaluation in Education; Curriculum; Education; Pacific/Pacifica Education; Science Education; Teacher Education; Teacher Professional Learning/Development; Teaching
Qualifications: BSc (Waik), DipT (Auck), CTEFLA, PGDipSLT(Dist), MA (Massey), MEd, PhD (Waik)
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Edwards, Dr Frances||6170||francese||TL.3.13||Te Hononga Curriculum and Pedagogy|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Assessment, teacher development, assessment literacy for teachers, women in educational leadership, self-assessment, achievement for Pacific students, data literacy
Assessment, Teacher education, Secondary education, Assessment literacy, Pacific education, Curriculum, Science education
Edwards, F. (2018). Tracing teachers’ assessment literacy development: using a rubric with beginner teachers. In 2018 Conference of European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction, Special Interest Group 1. Conference held at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
Edwards, F. (2018). Assessment is an emotional practice: Beginner teachers’ experiences. In NZARE 2018. Conference held at the AUT South Campus, Auckland, New Zealand.
Edwards, F. (2018). Learning how to assess in uncertain times: Influences on teacher decision-making. In 2018 ATEA & TEFANZ Conference Teacher Education in and for Uncertain Times. Conference held at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Edwards, F. (2018). Tracing teachers’ assessment literacy development. In 2018 ATEA & TEFANZ Conference Teacher Education in and for Uncertain Times. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Vicotria, Australia.
Find more research publications by Frances Edwards