Dr Carol Hamilton
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hamilton, Dr Carol||8578||hamiltca||TT.6.12||Te Oranga Human Development and Movement|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Hamilton, C. (2017). Exploring the influence of institutionalisation on beginning teachers thoughts about inclusive practices. Journal of Social Inclusion, 8(1), 23-33.
Hamilton, C. A. (2016). Writing to tell a story about a topic: Unpacking the process. In Collaborative Action Research Network (CARN) Symposium. University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Hamilton, C. A., & Vermeren, L. (2016). Te Whāriki and inclusive education—A survey of early childhood teachers’ views. Waikato Journal of Education, 21(1), 109-120.
Hamilton, C. (2016). Special education costs in New Zealand: What are direct family members paying?. set: Research Information for Teachers, (2), 20-27. doi:10.18296/set.0042
Find more research publications by Carol Hamilton