Dr. Judy Hunter
Qualifications: EdD OISE, Toronto; MA Michigan
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hunter, Dr Judy||7712||jmhunter||TW.1.09||Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educat|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Hunter, J. A. (2016). Critical re-visioning: the construction of practitioners in Aotearoa New Zealand’s literacy campaign. In K. Yasukawa, & S. Black (Eds.), Beyond Economic Interests (pp. 223-237). Sense Publishers.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). Stories that challenge dominant discourses. In R. Rinehart, E. emerald, & R. Matamua (Eds.), Ethnographies in Pan Pacific Research Tensions and Positionings (pp. 176-187).
Hunter, J. A. (2015). English language in learners' lives. In Waikato TESOL 2015, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). International students in English speaking countries: Language, community and workplace practices. In LED 2015 Conference. University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Judy Hunter