Dr. Judy Hunter
Qualifications: EdD OISE, Toronto; MA Michigan
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hunter, Dr Judy||7712||jmhunter||TW.1.09||Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educat|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Hunter, J. A. (2016). Critical re-visioning: the construction of practitioners in Aotearoa New Zealand’s literacy campaign. In K. Yasukawa, & S. Black (Eds.), Beyond Economic Interests (pp. 223-237). Sense Publishers.
Hunter, J., Franken, M., & Balmer, D. (2015). Constructions of patient agency in healthcare settings: Textual and patient perspectives. Discourse, Context & Media, 7, 37-44. doi:10.1016/j.dcm.2015.01.002
Hunter, J. A. (2015). Stories that challenge dominant discourses. In R. Rinehart, E. emerald, & R. Matamua (Eds.), Ethnographies in Pan Pacific Research Tensions and Positionings (pp. 176-187).
Hunter, J. A., Kaur, T., & Steens, S. (2015). Aligning literacy and numeracy learning with learners' lives for social benefits. In National Centre of Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Symposium. University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Judy Hunter