Dr. Judy Hunter
Qualifications: EdD OISE, Toronto; MA Michigan
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hunter, Dr Judy||7712||jmhunter||TW.1.09||Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educat|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Hunter, J. A. (2016). Critical re-visioning: the construction of practitioners in Aotearoa New Zealand’s literacy campaign. In K. Yasukawa, & S. Black (Eds.), Beyond Economic Interests (pp. 223-237). Sense Publishers.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). English language in learners' lives. In Waikato TESOL 2015, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). International students in English speaking countries: Language, community and workplace practices. In LED 2015 Conference. University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Hunter, J., Franken, M., & Balmer, D. (2015). Constructions of patient agency in healthcare settings: Textual and patient perspectives. Discourse, Context & Media, 7, 37-44. doi:10.1016/j.dcm.2015.01.002
Find more research publications by Judy Hunter