Come to Teach Info Online!
Come along to find out where a teaching qualification at the University of Waikato can take you.
Find out more about teaching options in Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary School, and which qualification is the best for you. Learn how to apply for our programmes, get some handy hints and tips for interviews, and find out what to include in your Personal Statement when you apply.
Chat to our teaching staff and student ambassadors, find out more about scholarships we have on offer, and how to apply for these. Learn about life at Waikato and what your student experience will be like.
Thursday 27 August, 5:30 - 7 pm
Held over Zoom
This event is split into two parts.
First, we will have a main Zoom session covering the above.
The second part of the event is breakout sessions.
There are four separate discussion meetings where you can learn more in-depth information about each topic. These will take place following the main session.
- The first three are about each teaching sector (Early Childhood Education, Primary, and Secondary teaching).
- The last breakout room is about our MMP (online) programmes. Learn more about our online teaching programme and which teaching sectors and qualifications are available under this programme.
Join us via Zoom for the main session (starting 5:30 pm): waikato.zoom.us/j/96610603868
Breakout sessions (starting after the main session ends):
- Early Childhood Education - waikato.zoom.us/j/97028590949
- Primary - waikato.zoom.us/j/99290589539
- Secondary - waikato.zoom.us/j/93769808834
- Online MMP programme - waikato.zoom.us/j/93824129813
We look forward to seeing you at Teach Info Online!