Submitting a page for assessment
- Go to the page or collection you have been asked to submit.
- At the bottom of the page or collection, you will see the Submit bar. Select the controlled group (usually a course code) you have to submit the page or collection to, then select Submit.
- Note: You may be a member of more than one group, so be careful to select the right group.
- Selecting Submit will lock the page title, layout and uploaded artefacts. So don’t do this step until you are sure you have the final version of your page(s) ready for assessment.
- Submitting a page will not lock contact details and journal posts. Your page can then be marked by a tutor or lecturer and released back to you with comments (these comments are private unless you decide to share them).
- Although it seems a little odd, submitting a page to a controlled group doesn’t give the whole group access to that page, just the lecturer or tutor who is marking the page(s).