Copying a group page to an individual account
- Click on the group name in the My Groups block on the top right of the dashboard page.
- On the group About page there is a list of group pages with a copy button alongside the page title (if it is a collection the same process applies.)
- Click the Copy button – edit the page or collection title if you want to do that.
- Click the Save button – a green bar will appear saying page saved successfully.
- This page may now be submitted by an individual to a class group for assessment if required, because it is now in the individual’s eportfolio account.
- Group pages cannot be submitted directly to a class group for assessment because there is no submit button or pulldown at the bottom of the group page.