Copying a group page to an individual account
- Group pages cannot be submitted directly to a class group for assessment because there is no submit button or pull-down at the bottom of the group page. The page must be copied to an individual account where it can then be submitted.
- Select the group name in the My Groups block on the top-right of the dashboard page.
- This will direct you to the group's About page.
- Scroll down to the Group portfolios section.
- Select the Copy page button (if it is a collection, the same process applies).
- On the next page, you may edit the page or collection title and other basic information.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the page - a green bar will appear saying Page saved successfully.
- This page may now be submitted by an individual to a class group for assessment if required, because it is now in the individual’s eportfolio account.
- You can Share with others, and you can edit sharing settings like start/stop dates and enabling comments via Share with others>Advanced options drop down menu on this page. Or edit sharing settings later via the Share button, top right of your page/collection.