Papers can have any picture
Teachers associated with a paper are able to upload their own picture to be shown on the dashboard with that paper.
To add a picture:
- Open the paper
- click Manage Paper
- click Edit Settings
- add the image to the Paper Summary Files area
- click Save and Display at the bottom of the screen.
- Do not use photos that contain faces unless you have informed consent
- Square images will be cropped in Card view to a rectangle (approximate ratio 3:1).
- In Summary view the picture is cropped on the corners to a circle.
- You can leave the picture as a random pattern selected by Moodle.