Recording a Zoom session
Follow these instructions to record and subsequently view a Zoom meeting session.
- Select the record icon at the bottom of the Zoom meeting window
- There are two options - Record to this Computer or Record to the Cloud. It is recommended that you choose to record to your local computer.
- Pause and Stop options appear once the recording has started.
- The Zoom session will upload once the meeting has ended.
- Once uploaded, the Zoom files will be available in an automatically created Zoom folder in the documents folder. The recordings will be sorted in order of date. There may be up to three files for each session, including separate audio and video files. Select the largest file titled zoom_0 (MP4).
- The recorded files can also be viewed through the Zoom App. Select Meetings and then Recorded.