What we do
The Financial Accounting team processes journals and prepares the monthly as well as annual accounts. We look after non-student insurance, prepare GST returns and provide taxation guidance, process fixed assets and maintain the chart of accounts. We are also responsible for the items in the balance sheet.
Who we are
- Pam Thompson: Team Leader, Accounts Receivable BOT
- Jennifer Driver: Bank Reconciliations & Accounts Receivable
- Lesley Ledger: P Cards, Paperless Accounts Payable (PAP), Financial Delegations
- Jialin Li: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Ho Ying Yuen: Accounts Payable
- Karen Harper – Insurance, Financial Controller (Financial Accounting & Annual Accounts)
- Amy De Toni – Accountant
- Shuping Wang – Accountant (Financial & Capital)
Key email address
What we do
The role of the Financial Operations team is to provide payments, receipting, invoicing and banking services with a customer-focused manner for the whole University. The operations team is here to ensure that the financial transactions of the University are carried out smoothly and efficiently based on the University's policies, procedures and system requirements. Financial Operations is the gate keeper of both payables and receivables to ensure transactional data is accurate. This support the Finance & Analytics Team's decision-making.