The Finance and Analytics team is working to move Procurement into more of a one stop shop for policy, sourcing and procurement support, including data driven decision making, a more customer focused service, Easy to use systems, and sourcing quality products that are best value for money. This will underpin how we deliver a high-quality service to all of our stakeholders.
Our procurement policy, process and practice will:
- Seek opportunities to include New Zealand businesses.
- Undertake initiatives to contribute to a low emissions economy and promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Look for new and innovative solutions
- Engage with businesses with good employment practices.
- Promote inclusive economic development within New Zealand. Engage with Māori, Pacific, and regional businesses and social enterprises in order to actively contribute to our local economy.
- Manage risk appropriately.
- Encourage collaboration for collective impact.
Contact Procurement for support with:
- Purchase Orders
- Procurement Planning
- Orbit Travel System
- Unimarket Support
- Contract Register Access