You can use Google Hangouts to send chat messages, make voice and video calls, and share images with one or more people at the same time. Hangouts is synced automatically across devices, so you can start a Hangout on your computer and continue on another device, like your phone.
- Conversations can include up to 150 people
- Video calls can include up to 25 people
- Start a Google Hangouts video call
- Start a Google Hangouts chat
- Make a phone call with Hangouts using Wi-Fi or data
- Start a Google Hangouts group conversation
More about Google Hangouts:
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.