Standards & Guidelines
Standards and guidelines and similar documents relevant to ICT are listed below.
The University also has formal Policies which relate to ICT.
- Desktop Computer Standards
- Email Guidelines
- Guidelines for Connecting Wireless Devices to the University Network.
- Change Management Process
- ICT Data Framework
- ICT Security Incident Response Plan
- Password Guidelines
- Power Saving Guidelines (Desktop Machines)
- Server Hardening Standard
- Spam Guidelines
- Storage Guidelines for Staff
- Information Security Standards
- Virus Protection Guidelines
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.