Academic Staff Portfolio (ASP) Guide
1. Choose whether you are going to go for a Salary Advancement or an Academic Promotion. This can change as you create the first part of your application.
2. Your details will come up next - click on Create New Application to proceed.
3. After reading the information click continue on the following page
4. The next screen is where you choose your salary range (either select another one or keep the same one) and/or enter the amount requested for a salary increase.
If you leave the fields blank and continue to the next screen you will get the following error.
Just enter the details and continue.
5. The Application Requirements will be listed (with a cross) and these must be completed (with a tick) before you can submit your application.
6. On the next screen you will need to attach your Supporting Documents (e.g. cover letter) along with the application attachments (as shown but with your name in the title) that have been created automatically. These must be in PDF format.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.