Add a Mailbox to Outlook
When using Outlook to access your Gmail you need to set it up on each computer you move to. You will also need to add any other resource or staff mailboxes that you have access to.
- Go to Start > Programmes/All Apps > G Suite Sync (formerly Google App Sync)
- Select Add account for delegation
- In the G Suite Sync Profile pop up box that comes up, you should see your [email protected] - Google Apps
- In the Delegate Email field type the full email address of the Resource Mailbox i.e. [email protected]
- Select OK - and it should appear in your Outlook account list.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.