Gmail - Share Calendar
When using Gmail any permissions and access must be set with Web browser (not Outlook or other mail client). This will update in Outlook when it synchronizes.
- To share your calendar Go to google calendar, select
- select Settings
- Under Settings for my calendars > Select your own calendar
- Select Share with specific people or groups
- Select Add people and groups
- Enter other people’s UOW email address and select Send.
(from the top page)
you do have options to select Permissions that you are giving to the user that you share.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.