Booking Equipment for Teaching Room
If the Audio Visual Equipment you require is not permanently located in the room, (check the Teaching Rooms database) you can book to have the equipment delivered for your lecture. If this delivery is for the whole of a semester you should contact Central Timetable on ext 8020 to see if you can be permanently moved to a room with the required equipment already installed.
- This request can only be made by a staff member
- We require a minimum of 3 working days notice
- Deliveries and collections will be within the 10 minute turnaround time (unless you advise otherwise)
- To cancel bookings please call the Service Desk on extn 4008
- Your Contact Details
- Loan Details
- Time: Start Time & Finish Time
- Location: Building & Room Number
- Equipment Required
- List any equipment required
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.