Configure Eduroam for iPhone and iPod Touch
Your device must be iOS version 2 or later to access the eduroam network
- Open the Settings icon on the main screen of the iPhone or iPod Touch
- Tap the Wi-Fi link
- Tap the eduroam network link
- Enter your [email protected] and your university password
- Verify that the Certificate says tools.its.waikato.ac.nz, then tap the Accept button
- After a short period, eduroam should have a tick next it, showing that you are connected to eduroam
- If you tap on the > arrow button, it should show the details of your connection to eduroam, displaying the IP address that the device has
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.