Configure UoW Student's iPad
- Tap the Settings icon usually found on the main screen of the device
- Tap WiFi and select UoW Students to connect to the UoW Students wireless network
- Enter your student email address [email protected] in the Username box, and your student password in the Password box
- After verifying that the certificate presented is tools.its.waikato.ac.nz and matches what's shown below tap the Accept button
- After a short period UoW Students should have a tick next to it, showing that you are connected to UoW Students
If you need to contact the Service Desk for assistance further technical information is available by tapping the UoW Students link. These details will be useful for diagnosing any connection issues that you may have and you should provide those in the Kuhukuhu request or on the phone to a consultant.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.