Gmail - Set Signature
To set your signature in Gmail you need to do the following in the web client:
- Click Settings (cog icon top right of screen)
- Select Settings
- General tab, scroll down to Signature
- Click the Radio Button next to the drop down box
- Select the Email Address the signature is for
- Type and format your signature
- Click Save
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.