Add a YouTube Video to Moodle
Turn Editing On in your paper
- Click on Add an activity or resource in the section you want the clip to appear
- Scroll down to Resources and Select URL and click Add
- Under the General tab enter a Name for your clip
- Go to YouTube and choose a clip you want to add to your paper
- Click SHARE under the YouTube video and select COPY
- Paste this link into the External URL field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save and Display to view the video you have just added or click Save and return to paper, the video can be found under Resources.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.