How to Allow Pop Ups
When using some programs/applications and it appears that nothing happens when you click on a button it may be because you have pop ups disabled. Some programs on campus require that pop ups are enabled - to do so follow the instructions below.
- Click Tools, then Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Select (or Deselect) 'Turn on Pop-up Blocker'
- Click the Main Menu in the top right
- Click Options
- Click on the "Content" link in the left hand menu (tab at top of pop-up window in older versions)
- Select (or deselect) 'Block pop-up windows'
- Click Main Menu in the top right
- Click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and expand Advanced
- Under Privacy and security click content settings
- Under pop-ups select an option
- Blocked (recommended)
- Unblock to allow all sites to show pop-ups
- Add any sites you would like to allow
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.