Gmail - Calendar
If you have been granted access to a Resource Calendar and find that it is missing; you can get it back by doing the following:
- Go to the google calendar website at http://calendar.google.com/a/waikato.ac.nz
- Click the 3 dots next to Add Calendar (Add other calendars)
- Click Browse resources
- Click Other at the bottom
- Check the box next to the calendar that you're after
Additionally if you known the name of the calendar you have been given access to, you can use the add a colleague's calendar and type the calendar name into the box. This will bring up a list of matching calendars and you can select the calendar you wish to add.
Remove Calendar from Sync Tool
Some users experience synchronisation issues with calendar appointments in Outlook. This is generally experienced where multiple people have access and make appointments in one calendar. The workaround for this is to use the web client.
You will need to remove the calendar from the Sychronisation Tool as follows:
- Click on the Google Apps Sync icon in your system tray
- Click on Select Calendars to sync
- Remove the tick from the calendars you don't want to sync
- Click OK
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.