You can set various rules and filters in Gmail but you must use the web client.
- Click Settings (top right of screen)
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Click Add a forwarding address and enter the address emails are being forwarded to
- Click Next
- Click Proceed
- Return to the Forwarding page and click the radio button by Forward a copy of incoming mail to you should see the email address you added.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save changes.
- Click the radio button by Disable Forwarding
- Click the down arrow next to the forwarding address
- Click Remove to remove the email address.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.