How do I Create a PDF file?
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional you can still create a pdf file of your document using the version of Microsoft Office 2007 and onward. The current version of office used on campus is Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.
- Windows Microsoft Office
- Print to PDF
- Creating PDF on Mac
Windows Microsoft Office
- Click the File tab on the ribbon
- Choose where to save it to and give it a name as you would any other file you save
- Then click the down arrow for Save as Type field
- Choose PDF format
- Click Save
Print to PDF
Most University of Waikato computers also have the ability to print to PDF.
- Go to File within Office
- Select Print
- Choose from the List of Printers Microsoft Print to PDF
- Click Print
- The Print to PDF will ask where to save the new PDF. Select a location and click save.
- Save your document as you would normally by choosing a location and giving it a name
- Click the down arrow for the save as Type field
- Choose PDF Format
- Click Save
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.