Gmail - Create Rules to Filter emails
You can create rules to set various filters in Gmail but you must use the web client.
Filters are set via the web client.
- Click Settings (cog icon top right of screen)
- Click Settings again
- Click Filters tab
- Click Create a new filter
- Enter the search criteria (sender details, subject etc.) to use for determining what to do with a message when it arrives
- Click the Create filter with this search button on the bottom left
- Choose the action you'd like the messages that match your search to take by ticking the relevant boxes
- Then click Create Filter the blue button at bottom (not shown in screenshot).
See Using filters on the Google site for more ways to add filters.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.